STEAM Sunday: Fabulous Fibers
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Add to your Witte experience with hands-on explorations of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math at STEAM Sunday.
What is the chemistry of clothing, and how does it affect you? Inspired by National Chemistry Week, this hands-on workshop explores the chemistry of fabric, fibers, and stains. You’ll compare different materials and identify their properties, then create a work of art. What will you design?
- Additional fee and advance registration required for event. Purchase includes all supplies needed for interactive workshop and collectible button.
- Non-participating family members are welcome (space permitting) and do not need to purchase a ticket.
- Recommended for all ages over 5.
- Program runs approximately 45-60 minutes.
- Participation in this event requires Witte Museum admission (sold separately), plus STEAM Sunday ticket for each participant 5 years and older.