Monday, December 28 – Thursday, December 31, 2020
$210 for Witte Museum Members
$250 for Non-Members
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.*
No plans to travel this year? Travel through the past, present and future of Texas at the Witte Museum! Children ages 6-12 are invited to join us for four days of an art extravaganza at Witte Museum Camp. Campers will create all different types of art through the lens of nature, science, health and wellness, history and more! Explore the beloved galleries at the Witte for inspiration and get ready to draw, paint, and sculpt your way through the winter school break.
Space is limited based on CDC guidelines and TDH regulations.
Campers should bring their own lunch and water bottle. A morning snack will be provided.
*Camper Sign-In is from 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. and Sign-Out is from 3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Click to Register
Witte Museum Camp Safety Updates:
With the health and safety of our campers, their families, and our team in mind, we will be implementing the following safety procedures for camp:
- Campers will be asked to wear a face covering during the duration of camp, except when eating or drinking. During times of outdoor exploration, we will provide opportunities for physically distanced “mask breaks.”
- Temperature checks will be done upon arrival to camp for both staff and campers. Anyone with a fever over 100°F will be asked to stay home for the day.
- In-person camp is limited to 8 campers or less with 1-2 instructors present at a time.
- Our indoor camp space is set up so campers can physically distance from one another. Each camper will have their own small table and supplies.
- Some activities will take place outdoors as the weather allows.
- We will be taking breaks for handwashing and will be cleaning our classroom space as frequently as necessary to maintain a safe environment for our campers.