Help Raise Scholarship Money to Ensure Every 4th Grader Has the Opportunity to Visit the Witte!
The Witte’s new Robert J. and Helen C. Kleberg South Texas Heritage Center is an incredible, hands-on opportunity for 4th graders to learn about Texas History.
The Every Fourth Grader Initiative allows school districts to bring 4th graders to the Witte where they can have their Texas history lessons reinforced through fun, hands-on experiences at the South Texas Heritage Center. Be a hero for Texas history!
Your gift of:
- $25 provides 12 students the opportunity to visit the South Texas Heritage Center
- $50 provides admission for an entire 4th grade class
- $100 provides 20 students with a history program
- $150 provides 75 students the opportunity to witness Texas history come alive in Gallery Theater performances
- $300 provides bus transportation for 75 students to have fun at the Witte
- $550 funds admission, an educational program and school bus for an entire 4th grade class!
The Every 4th Grader Initiative ensures that every fourth grader in the area has an opportunity to visit the Witte and experience Texas history first-hand.
For more information on the Every 4th Grader Initiative, please contact Heather Welder Russo, Vice President of Development, 210.357.1851 or HeatherRusso@WitteMuseum.org