Add to your Witte experience with hands-on explorations of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math at STEAM Sunday.
How did fossils end up in Antarctica?
Inspired by the special exhibition Antarctic Dinosaurs, this hands-on workshop delves into how the Earth has changed over hundreds of millions of years. You’ll discover how the continents move as you model plate tectonics.
- Additional fee and advance registration required for event. Purchase includes all supplies needed for interactive workshop and collectible button.
- Non-participating family members are welcome (space permitting) and do not need to purchase a ticket.
- Recommended for all ages over 5.
- Program runs approximately 45-60 minutes.
- Participation in this event requires Witte Museum admission (sold separately), plus STEAM Sunday ticket for each participant 5 years and older.